Our client who has just raised Series C funding is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Customers like Zoom, MongoDB, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab
Are already on board and due to ramp up in growth, they are seeking a number of Engineers to join the team.
What You'll Do:
- Design, prototype, and create solutions that support a highly reliable, scalable, performant enterprise
- Work with other engineers, researchers, designers and Product Managers to deliver on our roadmap
- Break down problems into tickets / components, problem solve and create code that runs in production
- Test, document and maintain a codebase that is an example to our engineers and supports the scale of the business
What You Bring To the Table:
- 5+ years of Backend/RESTful API development experience mastery of Python
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data (NoSQL DBs)
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough.
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities.
- Demonstrates awareness of a range of security considerations, and mitigates against them
- Appropriately ties down internal access to resources they're working with
- Implements complex business logic, orchestrates multi-stage processes, deals with distributed data sources
- Includes actionable dashboarding as part of a new system
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering.
- Experienced with Unit Testing, Test Automation and CI
- Contributing to open-source projects