ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/ . About People & Talent
ConsenSys' People and Talent team operates to maximize the value of employees and drive business results. Our Mission is to build a world-class People function that is committed to providing high-quality support and anticipating the needs of our business by sourcing, developing, enabling, and retaining global talent. About the role
ConsenSys is looking to hire an Senior HR Operations and Total Rewards Lead
with an executive presence. The Operations Lead will be responsible for standing up a new pillar in the People & Talent Team, reporting directly to our Chief of People & Talent and strategically designing and managing Operations. This role will work closely with our Finance Team to standardize and build out operational processes including but not limited to assessing any reward compliance related matters; planning and directing the implementation of all benefit plans; partner with the HR team and leadership on the review of all total reward packages. We're looking for a true hands on leader, with a data driven approach to HR Operations. Required Skills:
Bonus Points for:
- Experience leading the strategy, design and execution of the company's global compensation, equity, and benefits programs to help us attract and retain the best talent, all while balancing our bottom line and business objectives
- Experience owning and managing P&T budget, headcount planning and forecasting, compliance, payroll and benefits
- Take a creative approach, grounded in data, as you build, implement, and iterate our on our total rewards philosophy and programs at ConsenSys
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
- Prior significant experience in the design and implementation of complex compensation and benefits programs.
- Build, lead and manage our growing Operations team while being hands-on
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets
- Build out our global benefit programs, inclusive of health, and retirement benefits, to support our employees as we grow around the world
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook and experience using Human Resources Information Systems.
- Attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of employees and managers.
- Ability to professionally handle confidential material and associated issues.
- Experience at a finance or technology company;
- Experience working remotely in a global environment;
- Blockchain enthusiast.
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We're passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment-apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role. Why join ConsenSys? Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.