Our client who has just raised Series C funding is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Customers like Zoom, MongoDB, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab
Are already on board and due to ramp up in growth, they are seeking a number of Engineering Managers to join the team.
The ideal candidate is someone who showcases a high level of technical depth and is passionate about building and managing a high performing team. The Engineering Manager will be based in Toronto and will report into the Director of Engineering.
- Management: You recruit, develop, and grow your team. You are responsible for developing your team, running effective 1:1s, guiding growth, and managing performance
- Delivery: you are driving delivery for your team in a cross-functional squad; you facilitate planning, prioritization, staffing & sequencing; You are responsible for maintaining a high-quality bar for everything your team ships.
- Technical Decisions: your teams will seek your guidance on technical decisions, tradeoffs, and design. You are responsible for coaching engineers towards sound technical decisions
- Developing practices: at our organization: you work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define, roll out and continuously improve our processes, practices, and systems
What You Bring to the Table:
- You have managed engineering teams with a track record of shipping high-quality products
- You create team environments that deliver awesome products, drive collaboration as one team, and are both challenging and empowering
- You have a strong technical background that helps you coach engineers towards sound technical decisions and balanced tradeoffs
- You have a track record of excelling in challenging, high ambiguity situations
- You are comfortable managing in an environment that's partially distributed you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.