This Seed Funded AI startup is helping its customers answer some of the hardest questions they are currently facing. By connecting millions of data points across 250+ tools (calendar, email, Slack, CRM, internal tools), companies can now understand insights that were previously anecdotal or at times non-existent. Their product provides a 360 degree view of accounts, processes and systems, allowing companies to identify underserved customers and high value processes at scale to drive repeatable success outcomes - i.e., increase productivity, reduce churn.
Additionally, they are helping newly distributed workforces close the gaps of missed hallway conversations by ensuring that teams stay coordinated when discussing work being done on an account or activity.
About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a leader in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions. Product Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with the product and make them successful. They monitor customer health, deliver customer programs, and act as the liaison between customer and product teams.
You will become a techno-functional expert, serving on the front lines, engaging with customers, sales, support, and development to serve as the customer's advocate, making sure we get our customers started off on the right foot and constantly exceed customer expectations. We are looking for people who have the magic combination of technical expertise, enterprise implementation, project management experience, and customer management at a high level.
- Excited about SaaS, big data, new categories, and artificial intelligence.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to receive and incorporate feedback.
- Comfortable with a constantly changing and evolving startup environment.
- Build and own relationships with key customer accounts in order to establish yourself as a trusted partner.
- Proactively monitor and engage customers with data insights to drive increased value from the product.
- Onboard new customers and work cross-functionally with engineering, product, and sales to ensure value expectations are aligned and met from the start of every engagement.
- Achieve customer success outcomes including higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
- Closely manage and nurture customer accounts to identify upsell opportunities and ensure successful renewals.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Product Manager, Solution Architect, and/or Technical/Process Consultant in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with large datasets, building data summaries, and delivering business insights.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written communication skills and naturally articulate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- $110,000 Base
- $125,000 OTE