Technical Project Manager at Infura (Remote)
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We
deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how
business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music
industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we've built out a flat
organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals and teams
working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized
solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the
planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed,
determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Infura at ConsenSys:
Infura is an infrastructure company providing scalable and easy to use APIs and cloud solutions for
Web3 developers. Infura currently supports Ethereum and IPFS APIs, allowing developers to
immediately begin building instead of spending time on architecting their own infrastructure.
Infura provides developers instant access to Web3 without the need to sync or understand
complicated peer to peer infrastructure. Similar to how one might access a cloud service to alleviate
the friction of owning proprietary compute and storage, Infura lowers the barrier to entry for
engineers to begin building.
We believe in a decentralized future powered by Web3, and we know developers will be at the
forefront of that progress. We want to empower developers to spend their time building, creating,
and evolving by providing them with the best and easiest solution to their infrastructure needs.
About the role:
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating, implementing, and helping
design Infura's release and development processes. You will track and stabilize projects, remove
roadblocks, and support the engineering team, allowing them to focus their time and attention on the
technical problems they are the best equipped to solve. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your
project and release management skills.
● Work with design and engineering teams to identify goals and tasks
● Track the progress of projects to provide team visibility into project status
● Build project level and team level roadmaps
● Build release plans for deployments coordinating, front and backend engineering, marketing,
● Facilitate communication across teams and identify dependencies early in project lifecycle
● Manage and implement necessary changes to the project management process with regards to
project planning, roadmap management, goals/tasks definition and tracking
● Passion for understanding what it takes to get a project done and working with a team to make
● Managed complex technical project implementations at a software company
● Experience as a project manager or scrum master on a software products engineering and
● High level of familiarity/expertise in modern project management tools, GitHub, Jira, Trello, etc.
● You thrive in a fast moving, fast growing, startup environment
● Previous experience coordinating and working with both in-house and external resources
● You know how to use project management software to plan and manage multiple concurrent
● Experience managing technical/software projects
● Self-motivated with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering
Nice to Have OR Bonus Points:
● Experience working in a start-up culture
● A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
● An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to
● Scrum Master Cert or PMP a plus!
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.