Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Coinbase, Inc. is seeking a full time employee to establish and lead our Customer Experience Project Management Office. As the PMO lead for our Customer Experience (CX) team, you'll provide project management support in the form of guidance to project managers across the full CX organization. Overall, the PMO is also responsible for coaching new project managers on best practices and methods to manage and operationalize initiatives. What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Drive alignment and coordination of all CX projects with support of existing project managers. The PMO will own the overall CX roadmap development process and will drive the intake/review meetings across CX
- The PMO will orchestrate activities against a unified set of OKRs to ensure alignment of activities to holistic goals across Coinbase CX
- The PMO will help to optimize the CX project prioritization process to ensure CX team bandwidth is focused on the core CX OKRs. This includes PMO leadership of cross functional project intake and prioritization processes, as well as ownership of project management performance metrics
- The PMO will lead sprint prioritization sessions and maintain visibility reporting to project status and updates
- The PMO will own the standards and reporting for all CX projects to ensure we leverage existing best practices across the CX and avoid wasteful duplication of effort. This includes defining the standards for project tracking templates, approved ROI models and project success metric criteria
- Functions as a consultant delivering Program Management consulting services using Program and Project Management Best Practices to improve PMO functions
- Develops and maintains PMO documentation
Nice to haves
- 3- 5 years of experience in project management, preferably within a fast paced, high growth organization
- Objectivity is a must. Bias towards impact and the ability to cut through the noise to prioritize and solve complicated problems
- Highly organized and proficient in MS or google office productivity tools
- Highly collaborate, with an ability to effectively secure inputs from many cross functional teams
- A team player who can work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects at once
- Curious, creative, opinionated thinker with a talent for detecting patterns and elevating through strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
- Experience working in customer experience operations is a plus, but not necessary