This post-IPO company is focused on helping businesses find success through the their platform and business solutions. They are currently hiring CSMs and AMs of various experience levels within their eCommerce, Partners, and Strategic Customers (Top User) teams. These roles are focused on onboarding and growing clients.
- A dynamic self-starter with 1-5+ years experience in Client or Customer Success or Account Management
- You take a consultative approach to uncovering clients' business challenges and act as a trusted partner to advise clients on how to best use your company's products
- You're comfortable operating in ambiguity, thrive in an ever-changing environment, and want to be a part of helping to write the playbook instead of sitting back and executing.
- You're obsessed with customer success, can empathize with customer needs and pains, are passionate about creating great products
- You're skilled in researching and analyzing user needs, intents and business cases. You are eager to roll up your sleeves and help new clients execute on projects -- there is no task 'too small' when it comes to helping our clients succeed.
- You must have exceptional project management and organizational skills that allow you to manage your book of business and juggle multiple projects.
- You have a successful track record in meeting and exceeding revenue/ client retention and client satisfaction KPIs
- Bonus: If you have a background in Digital Marketing, Social Media, eCommerce or have worked with users and consumer web or mobile products in an Agile software development environment, that's a plus!
- Own a book of business of user or partner accounts, be a trusted partner and consultant, and help them grow successful by demonstrating the opportunities available through their business and advertising solutions
- Take accountability for the success of users or partners assigned to you, their satisfaction and the value they get from the products by taking their perspective and business' needs as first priority
- Constantly strive to expand your clients' product usage through thoughtful onboarding and ongoing training and workshops
- Leverage data to identify gaps that clients may have in running their businesses as efficiently as possible, and act on providing solutions to help them improve
- Ensure client satisfaction and long-term loyalty, manage client expectations, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Identify opportunities to improve their current processes, tools, reporting, and documentation
- Work closely with their sales, product, marketing, product, and customer care teams to deliver exceptional client experiences and be the true voice of the customer
- Be a part of building one of the fastest-growing teams