Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which now stands at a 2+ billion market cap and is adding more than 100 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Lead Product Designer on the Product team, you will conceive next generation financial services user experiences for our customers. You will interact with customers and work closely with product and engineering colleagues, as well as a broad set of internal teams, to imagine and build amazing payments, commerce and banking user experiences that are used by thousands of businesses and millions of consumers around the world. As an early member of the product design team, you will also contribute to building a culture of design and attracting new members to the team. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- You will create meaningful abstractions to complex breakthrough money movement technologies. You will be tasked with the unique challenge of bringing stablecoin payments and banking mainstream - no small feat!
- You will own the design vision and system for various Circle products - from Circle's Business Account, to payments widgets and other customer-facing products.
- You will conceive and execute user research projects. You will deeply understand customers' pain points and ultimately become an expert in payments and banking use cases.
- You will sketch, prototype, design and build various stablecoin payments and banking user experiences. You will lead design reviews and articulate your vision and solutions with the broader company leadership.
- You will deeply collaborate with product and engineering teams to deliver strategic and tactical product features that meet our customers' needs and bring our products closer to the vision.
- You will create product design systems to allow product and engineering teams to be most effective in building user experiences.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- You have experience synthesizing highly complex and powerful technology solutions into magical, easy-to-use end user experiences. You have a portfolio that demonstrates this experience.
- You have 5+ years of product design experience, with a good balance between UI, UX and visual design.
- You have experience designing mass-scale payments & checkout flows or experience designing financial services / SaaS solutions for businesses. Ideally you have a mix of both!
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- You are a self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion - you don't need to work from a script.
- You ideally are interested in crypto currencies and simplifying user experiences in that space.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.