Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which now stands at a 2+ billion market cap and is adding more than 100 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will join a dedicated and hard working Talent team focused on helping Circle scale its products while providing the best possible customer experience for our employees and candidates. This is not a '9-5' job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. You will partner with the SVP, Talent and other members of the Talent team to meet the demanding needs of Circle. We are looking for an ambitious, 'no job is beneath me' attitude, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative and fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work and dedication. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Learn then take on the challenge of our hiring process, from the top of the funnel to close; this includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation and offer negotiation.
- Deliver a world-class hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver top talent.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies that contribute to build an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Strong knowledge as it relates to visa/immigration, NDA's, FP&A, hiring employees in new countries and states, etc.
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that support Circle's long-term growth and success, such as university recruitment and internship programs.
- Partner across the Talent team to own the entire employee lifecycle experience, i.e. it is just not about recruiting talent.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Very high EQ, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company and the clients and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic internal recruiting role that requires significant influencing and partnership to accomplish goals and now you want to leverage that and accelerate the growth of your career.
- Experience navigating negotiations involving competitive offers and equity.
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders up to VP level.
- Strong aspiration and desire to implement a wide range of creative and thoughtful Talent Acquisition strategies and programs.
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative and evolving startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.