Our client is a Series A Fintech company who is a next-generation financial services company building the best banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence.
The founding team has an extensive background in FinTech and building successful consumer products and brands.
Information security is paramount to what they do and they are looking for their first Information Security Engineer! This is an opportunity to start as an individual contributor and help us build and lead the Information Security team.
- Be a security subject matter expert and respond to any internal security engineering questions/request
- Work in a small, tight-knit cross-functional team
- Work with other teams to help architect solutions that are inherently secure
- Effectively balance security risk and product advancement
- Oversee penetration testing
- Build threat models
- See your contributions make a weekly impact to an evolving product
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Software engineering experience in a production environment
- Kotlin, Java
- gRPC, Protocol Buffers, jOOQ, Dagger, Swagger
- Google Kubernetes Engine