We're building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people through interactions based on consent, privacy, and free association. Where both communities and individuals flourish. To accomplish that, we're working hard to make web3 accessible for everyone.
MetaMask is both a crypto wallet and a gateway to the decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. Our browser extension and mobile platforms meet the needs of millions of users and developers across the world.
Originally a humble key manager, today MetaMask serves over 1,000,000 monthly active users as a decentralized application development platform , an aggregator of decentralized cryptocurrency exchange s , and a decentralized identity manager. About the role
MetaMask Mobile and the MetaMask browser extension are built by talented and passionate teams who care deeply about our mission. Over the months and years ahead, we will take our products in new directions while continuing to iterate on the features that made MetaMask the success it is today.
We are looking for a collaborative and supportive Agile Project Manager who will take charge of the execution of our roadmap. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our teams perform as highly as possible, and in service to our mission and values. To this end, you will:
- Help ensure that we ship at a healthy cadence
- Assist Product Managers in defining timelines and prioritizations that satisfy key stakeholders
- Iterate on processes that improve our productivity and well-being
- Support individuals and teams in the planning and prioritization of work
- Foster a spirit of collaboration and collective decision making within your teams
- Advocate for our engineers and designers, shielding them from distractions
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Management of objectives, priorities, trade-offs, and risks for your team
- Establishing plans and schedules to attain team goals
- Facilitate sprint meetings (planning, stand-up, retro)
- Help triage our GitHub issue backlog from our open-source developer community
- Help the team identify and resolve blockers
- Organize sprints in coordination with product managers, engineers, and designers
- Extensive experience leading, coordinating, and/or facilitating software teams and sprints
- A proven track record of shipping delightful products
Bonus PointsAbout ConsenSys Software
- Familiarity with and interest in blockchain products, and an eagerness to learn more
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong organization and documentation skills and an ability to gather requirements, acceptance criteria, etc.
- A deep understanding of a variety of agile processes and product development methodologies
- An ability to guide teams in adopting and iteratively improving on process in ways that meet their unique needs
ConsenSys Software is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura , Quorum , Codefi , MetaMask , and Diligence , serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.