We are looking for someone with deep expertise and leadership in people operations, who is seeking a strategic role in a high growth, incredibly fast-paced company focused on achieving best in class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement .
This role will be responsible for Blockchain.com's people function, culture, structure and policies and drive key Human Resources' best practices, initiatives. In addition, provide strategic direction and expertise for the full scope of the HR function, across all offices and remote employees globally. In this role, you will serve as a member of the management team and a thought partner to the CEO to provide HR insights with regards to leadership, coaching, employee relations, talent acquisition, engagement, culture, compensation, organizational design and change, performance management, learning and development.
Our goal, in this phase of Blockchain.com's journey, is to recruit, develop, and retain a high performance, crypto passionate team that is the best in the industry. Are you ready for the challenge? WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Lead and manage Blockchain.com's People Operations team which comprises Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
- Aligns the work of the People Operations team with Blockchain.com's mission and vision , using innovative, best practices and policies that will build and retain a world class team, and create a high-performing culture of success, accountability, transparency and collaboration.
- Participate in strategic discussions and decisions by gaining an understanding of the organization. Act as a strategic partner to all members of the Management Team and provide insightful, innovative thinking and problem solving on critical HR issues.
- Identify, track and report key metrics and performance indicators on people related areas to ensure progress and growth against goals.
- Hire the best and the brightest by developing comprehensive strategic recruiting plans, including branding, sourcing channels, screening, interviewing, assessments, diversity, data collections, job offers and metrics.
- Deliver a world-class employee experience by optimizing the HR function, and modernizing and refining key HR processes and activities.
- Provide HR guidance on special projects , HR analytics & reporting, talent reviews, training, change management and organizational design.
- Proactively manage resource allocation and maintain a competitive approach to recruiting and onboarding high-potential talent throughout the world. Build processes to enhance talent attraction, retention, development, and succession. Partner with Finance in overseeing departmental budget and headcount.
- Develop comprehensive approaches to employee development, retention and onboarding by providing guidance on career paths, employee development, succession planning, and learning opportunities.
- Coach and mentor fellow leadership and managers and develop bench strength capable of addressing the challenges of a high growth and dynamic organization.
- Mediate employee relations and performance issues and provide counsel to fellow managers on appropriate methods of performance management.
- Manage all areas related to overall employee compensation, HR procedures and HR compliance in multi-jurisdictions .
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity
- A track record of strategic people operation's leadership success; minimum 2-3 years leading an HR team and 10+ years of experience in growth organizations, and companies with global workforce.
- Preferably experience working in a tech startup, and/or a fintech or cryptocurrency company.
- Expertise in organizational design, performance management, leadership development, and succession planning
- Able to execute on today's challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset around where we'll be six months, a year, and several years from now
- Drive initiatives with limited resources and roll-up your sleeves attitude to achieve desired results.
- Data driven and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional behavior in dealing with people at all level
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience in working with multi-jurisdiction company preferred, including local benefits, taxes and regulations
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.