Financial MarketsTechnology Sales - 1-year internship
The Market Technology Sales (MTS) team within CME Group is responsible for commercialising and selling
technology and data offerings which enable CME's broad customer base to access, view and interact with our markets in new and innovative ways. Our portfolio spans low-latency co-location services, market data feeds, trading applications, chat platforms, and new cutting-edge technology solutions incorporating crypto-currencies, blockchain and AI/machine learning.
Based out of CME's London office, the candidate will support the MTS sales groups in both EMEA and AsiaPac on a day-to-day basis, and will gain exposure to an entrepreneurial business development environment focused on helping some of the largest and most advanced trading firms in the world navigate a rapidly evolving financial technology landscape.Principal Accountabilities:
- Management of inbound sales enquiry pipeline, fielding to the appropriate region/representative
- Research of Financial Technology ('FinTech') landscape for potential partnership opportunities
- Project management of Proof-of-Concept products and services
- Support of regional sales campaigns, including SalesForce pipeline management
- Customer research, reporting and analytics
- Coordination of industry conferences/events
- Assisting with customer on-boarding requests for trading applications
- Interest in and broad knowledge of emerging technologies and financial markets
- Interest in a sales/business-development oriented environment
- Extremely strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Natural and experienced team-worker
- Computer Science or Economics related degree advantageous
- Pursuing a Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Management, Economics, Computer Science, or other related course.
- Minimum predicted degree class of 2.1.
- 1-year internship, full time preferred
- Must be available to work in CME's London office in St Paul's
- Potential for infrequent business travel
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.