ViewFin is a global fintech company that specializes in providing blockchain and cryptocurrency solutions. Our aim is to provide digital solutions using blockchain technology in areas such as finance, business, art, medicine, and social entrepreneurship. Our core services include Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) and cryptocurrency exchange solutions. Founded in 2014, ViewFin has an international team of specialists from backgrounds as diverse as blockchain, traditional finance, networking, gaming, and consulting.
Metaverse, Metaverse DNA and Gene Finance are some of the main projects currently taking place at ViewFin. Metaverse is a blockchain project that provides a foundational infrastructure for social and enterprise needs. DNA is Metaverse DNA’s native currency, which a digital asset that can be sent over the network easily, securely, and instantly. Gene Finance leverages the strength of Ethereum’s decentralized finance (DeFi) culture, improves upon its current automated market-making (AMM) economic system as well as technical infrastructure. Gene Finance also incorporates the increasingly popular non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the platform to provide the ever-growing Metaverse community base with a great decentralized finance product that has great yields and an intuitive simple-to-use interface. For More information check out our links: (https://mvsdna.com/#/) (https://gene.finance/)
Viewfin is currently looking for a creative Senior Team Lead Developer that can enhance the functionality of our service and lead a team of developers. The role involves managing a team of developers and building cryptocurrency exchange-related applications. This includes traditional exchange functionality as well as cryptocurrency wallet design and other services. Ideally, you have leadership skills and the experience to take over an existing codebase and make meaningful contributions to its future. ViewFin values creativity and innovation. We seek developers who are not only skilled in coding but also love to think creatively and come up with new ideas for better solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the architectural decisions of a platform that processes thousands of financial transactions per second.
- Lead, develop, design, and maintain a crypto wallet project.
- Participate in the design of performant and resilient distributed applications built on the Metaverse blockchain.
- Lead projects from initial concept, design and functional specification, some writing of code, writing of preliminary documentation, and testing of the final product.
- Work alongside a cross-functional team including engineering, design, community, product, and business.
- Ensure that software products developed are adequately documented, to a level to allow other group resources to maintain the package and that adequate backup of each version of the software for all projects are maintained in an ordered and safe fashion.
- Engage and educate the blockchain community about the Metaverse ecosystem.
- Provide code reviews, guidance, and encouragement for open source contributors around the world.
- Oversee a testing process that is informed by the operational risks of the company.
- Draw on personal experience to provide guidance to the other developers on the team.
- You will have a number of staff in your team and be expected to directly manage those staff.
- You will carry out staff appraisals, skill sets reviews and general personnel management.
- Undertake any other reasonable task that may be asked of you by your supervisor or senior management
- Strong software development background
- Blockchain expertise
- Experience working with large codebases
- Team leading ability, shown by having led a team to work co-operatively with others, continually reviewing objectives and priorities, and accepting collective responsibility. Experience should include direct personnel management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and software for tracking project progress
- Experience working with open-source projects
- You have experience developing and maintaining enterprise quality systems.
- Strong C++ (C++11/14/17) recent engineering experience
- You don’t think documentation is optional.
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines, container technologies, deploying to cloud services, and consider yourself a git master.
- You have no problems shifting between structured and self-directed working environments
- Leading and Building things is more than just a job for you.
Nice to haves:
- Prior fintech experience in a high growth start-up environment.
- Experience with cryptocurrency (you’ve bought Bitcoin before).
- Non- Fungible token Knowledge and asset, but not required
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team.
- Room for growth and advancement.
- Casual business dress environment.
- Team building and social events.
- Company sponsored learning.
- Office location easily accessible by public transit.
- Much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applications for showing interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.