Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Blockchain Architect to join an exciting blockchain technology start up enabling enterprise to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
The main purpose of the role will be to design and build blockchain components that power the open-software ecosystem and at the same time enable deployment massive commercial solutions on top of it.
Other duties will include to:
- Foreseeing optimal technical approaches and associated risks
- Understand business and functional requirements
- Lead the development team
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and grow internal knowledge base
- Closely collaborate with internal and external experts within various technical domains
- Maintain high quality systems that are spearheading the industry
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least masters degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, or equivalent experience and at least one year experience leading a team of developers
- Mastering major cryptographic concepts and passionate about using zero knowledge proofs as a privacy-preserving and scalable technology
- Expert in Solidity, Go, familiarity with Rust is a plus
- Good understanding of full stack development (React, Node, GraphQL, containerization/serverless)
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum, familiarity with its rivals
- Practical experience with different scalability approaches, such as rollups and sidechains, knowledge of zk rollups is a big plus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0044(0) 1246 457 718 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49156 in all correspondence.