ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to develop and execute strategy across social platforms and ConsenSys accounts.
The ideal candidate:
- Wants to be part of a team!
- Able to manage multiple accounts with appropriate tools and messaging across different audiences and products.
- Avidly reads Crypto and Fintech Twitter.
- Understands Reddit, Reddiquette & knows how to engage that audience.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology (especially Ethereum) and influencers in the space.
- Can cultivate internal thought leaders through LinkedIn.
- Doesn't believe in using the same cookie-cutter method for each project.
- Has a sense of humor.
- Loves to tell stories.
Technical Bonus Skills:
- Manage day-to-day posting on ConsenSys owned social media properties.
- Develop creative strategy and expand Thought Leadership and/or Influencer efforts.
- Develop and execute social media strategy across our channels.
- At times, manage posting for ConsenSys companies or client companies.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other content creators to create and repurpose content for social media.
- Generate, publish, and share engaging content produced for and at ConsenSys hosted and sponsored events.
- Create KPIs and monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Identify organic campaigns that may benefit from marketing spend.
- Develop education around social media topics for spokes and other members of ConsenSys.
- Create processes and documentation so that social media team can be scaled when necessary.
- Experience with Social Listening Tools, Hubspot, and Google Analytics
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Livestream productions (hosting as well as producing)
- Familiarity with Developer Tools and engaging with a developer audience a plus
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
Continuous learning. You'll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
Click here for the latest updates from ConsenSys.