Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
Coinbase is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Manager of Systems and Analytics to join our team. This role will provide functional and technical expertise across our various Recruiting Technology platforms and tools, including business process configuration, integration point development, and data management. This role will report to the Director of Recruiting Operations, will manage a small but growing team, and work closely with various internal teams (People, Recruiting, Finance, and IT), business line leaders, and Recruiting system vendors to effectively meet the technology needs of the organization. What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Developing internal product strategy and roadmap definition across the recruiting tech landscape
- Configure, enhance, maintain and provide subject matter expertise on all recruiting systems and tools, starting with our ATS.
- Lead process design reviews to identify areas for operational improvements, and proposing and implementing solutions
- Lead new implementations, optimization requests and prioritization of cross-functional, cross-system issues with internal People, Finance, and IT partners
- Advocate for the end-user; leverage your analytics and systems understanding to develop creative, strategic solutions to improve the candidate and business experience of recruiting and reduce manual effort
- Own Talent data input and output; troubleshooting data issues, validating results, and recommending system or process improvements to better prepare the company for scale
- Manage a team responsible for various operational and analytics tasks including, but not limited to: Building dashboards, conducting ad hoc analyses, triaging support tickets, managing vendor(s), program and project management
- 10+ years experience as a systems analyst, systems engineer, technical program manager, or related role in the people space (HR/Recruiting)
- 3+ years of management experience
- Working knowledge of Workday and Greenhouse systems
- Demonstrated experience owning and executing system implementations and process change management