Special Projects Lead, Strategy
Assistant to the Regional Manager Blockchain.com is on a mission to empower anyone in the world to control their own money. As a crypto industry leader since 2011, Blockchain.com plays a role in almost every major crypto business: from trading, to the most widely-used bitcoin wallet, to a foundational source of crypto data, to a robust global institutional business with billions in flow.
Blockchain.com executive team manages a global team across continents, product lines, and functional areas. They represent the company to investors, partners, media, and customers. They frequently travel to be close to Blockchain.com teams in California, London, the East Coast, and throughout Western Europe. As the business rapidly ships new products and the industry quickly evolves, they need dedicated support to help with strategy, analysis, special projects and operationalizing the vision.
You'll work on the internet. Travel the world. Work closely with a talented globally based executive team. Meet some of the most important names in crypto and finance. This is for someone who is hungry for a rare opportunity to accelerate their career. Basic Qualifications
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- A relentless & optimistic attitude, dedication to detail, and passion for crypto finance.
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, and/or relevant experience in tech/startup or entrepreneurship.
- Strong Analytical, quantitative, and modeling skills with Excel, and/or SQL.
- Highly organized, and a systems thinker.
- Curious and passionate about new concepts, businesses, and more.
- Ability to analyze complex topics, find the signal in the noise but communicate simply.
- Execute on projects quickly and with a high quality bar.
- Can work cross-functionally with a diverse management team and other key stakeholders.
- Thrives on ambiguity. Prefers to work on problems using data.
- Mobile, ready to live on the internet with a willingness to take on any challenge, no matter how seemingly small, or impossibly difficult.
- Bonus points if you have had client facing experience, worked with an executive team before, can actively code, or have managed a product.
- Experience in highly competitive team environments such as sports, military, etc welcomed.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a "Controller"):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.