ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/ . About the role
The ConsenSys Codefi team is searching for a Product StrategyAnalyst. In this role, the team member will contribute to the hands on blockchain industry data analysis, strategic product workstreams, and the creation of quantitative quarterly research reports. They will analyze internal or third party data to extract insight and generate narratives for the Codefi team's marketing, newsletter, and social media channels. They will work directly with data developers and marketing members to create interesting and data-driven blockchain ecosystem content. The Analyst will also work closely with the Codefi product team to identify strategies and implement approaches to maintain a high-quality digital asset list and ecosystem map, to be incorporated across its product footprint. Required Skills:
Bonus Points for:
- 2+ years of experience in an Analyst role or similar in a consulting, technology, or financial services firm
- Excellent English language written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to summarize complex financial industry and blockchain-related information.
- Proficiency with the Google and Microsoft Office suites, and in particular spreadsheet software
- Ability to work with a software development team to achieve business goals
- Preferred experience navigating data sets in databases and extracting statistical insights
- Strong interest in decentralized finance, software developer communities, and blockchain-based economies
- Previous experience in decentralized finance or blockchain ecosystems.
- Previous remote work experience in a globally distributed team setting.
- Interest in learning and contributing to software product development processes
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.