Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Read more about our values and culture here.
IT at Coinbase is a growing team working with all lines of business. We focus on providing the most secure and streamlined experience in our applications and services for Coinbase's employees and contractors.
If you like helping people and working with technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in a burgeoning industry, we want to speak with you! What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Work closely with the IT onboarding team and our partners to create a top notch experience for new employees!
- Work with global partners to ensure the availability of hardware and information critical to the process
- Provide escalation support for business needs outside of IT processes
- Ensure policy adherence and provide support for both internal and external compliance audits
- Design, document, train, and support new procedures focusing on increasing efficiency across the enterprise
- Play an active role in our IT Operations Agile project sprints
- Take a proactive role in ensuring quality in the work your team delivers
- Collaborate with and seek feedback from partner teams
Nice to haves
- Excellent skills collaborating with folks inside and outside of your team across multiple time zones
- Inclusive, people-focused leadership skills
- Experience managing medium complexity projects from planning to completion
- Experience managing service and procurement vendors
- An eye for detail and efficiency in all you do
- Technical experience in OSX, iOS, and Chrome OS operating systems
- Admin level knowledge of Jira Service Desk, or similar ticketing system
- Mid-level networking knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Strong administration experience with Google for Business Suite, Atlassian tools, Okta, Jamf
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis
- Experience in a Remote-first IT environment
- Project or Program Management experience