Our fast-growing Blockchain client is seeking a Compliance Manager to focus on problems Payment Integrity.
They are developing technology to address issues that currently limit the adoption and practical use of cryptocurrencies for payments. Our client is an open-source payment platform with transparent policies and shared governance, designed for global reach. This is not an app; it is a new standard for digital payments.
The blockchain-based payments platform will enable the seamless use of cryptocurrency in both e-commerce and peer-to-peer environments.The role:
You will influence the incentive structure within a payment network, design experiments to test mechanisms and onboard new users, develop mindshare within academic and blockchain communities, and represent the company in publications and public forums. You will work with high-profile economists who act as advisors to the company, and you will be our resident expert with respect to several fast-moving topics within the blockchain space. Beyond the ability to nerd out our client is seeking someone with rigor, humility, and conviction.What you'll do:
- Manage all payment operations to address the company's payments compliance program and other regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to product development analysis to ensure we achieve the best possible user experience while satisfying all relevant compliance requirements.
- Monitor changes in industry regulations and modifies policies, procedures, and systems as necessary.
- Provide ongoing management guidance, training, and course correction to help us assess resources and monitor performance metrics.
- Work across multiple teams and projects to develop and implement scalable integrity systems and controls.
- Work with internal and external auditors to revise periodic risk assessments and remediate any issues identified.
- Maintain records and assist senior management in reporting to regulatory agencies and financial partners as required.
- Strong knowledge of compliance regulations and significant experience managing a compliance function in the payments, fintech and/or banking industry.
- Knowledge of recent FATF and FINCEN decisions, guidance and policies related to cryptocurrency.
- Experience developing and independently managing effective compliance programs in a high-volume, low-touch environment.
- Experience directly interfacing with state and federal regulators.
Market Competitive, with a very innovate and fast-growing Company