As a Messaging PM, you will be working with people from Engineering, Product and our Customers on the shared goal of delivering the best chat experience for their users. Along with leaders from Engineering and Product, you will define the future of the messaging product and what your team should work on.
- Drive messaging product from setting the vision, delivering the product, and bringing it to market.
- Identify new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices.
- Define the product and customer experience with business requirements and user stories and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver on time
- Understand and analyze user needs for messaging in their applications.
- Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research, and product data to drive the overall success of the product.
- Partner with designers to create an intuitive and beautiful user experience.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Help evangelize product vision through presentations to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience collaborating with large cross-functional teams.
- Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion
- Ability to drive, contribute to, and communicate solutions to technical product challenges.
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Proven leadership skills
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Previous experience working on a developer-focused product is a plus