My client is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their work with an enthusiastic, art-centric community.
They have over 42 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Their members upload thousands of pieces of original artworks everyday. They upload everything from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
- A Senior Product Manager with at least 3+ years experience in building consumer web or mobile products.
- You have a strong technical background, amazing analytical skills, and a great visual aptitude.
- You're fluent in defining user flows, skilled in researching and analyzing users' needs, intents, and business cases, and have many proven achievements under your belt.
- You're a creative thinker, driven by users and numbers.
- You know how to explain your ideas in a clear and concise way, and you're not intimidated by tough challenges.
- Producing high-quality solutions is important to you, and you're an independent learner with the ability to lead a project from A to Z.
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Social networks.
- eCommerce or marketplaces.
- Have an entrepreneurial background? That's an advantage!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Fully own all domains of the product - from ideation to creation, including market research, ongoing feedback from our community, product definition through wireframes, supervising the dev cycle, launching the product, communicating with and meeting users, and analyzing data.
- Play a key role in the group's roadmap-building processes.
- Work with the management, UX, BI, and Development teams around the world to deliver high-quality products on time.
- Work with designers to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences.