ANALYTICS PRODUCT MANAGER
NEW YORK, BOSTON OR CONNECTICUT
My client is a global healthcare giant with a market cap of over $70bn. During these current uncertain times in a health crisis, they are ramping up hiring in their data team to provide support to the US healthcare system.
They need an Analytics Product Manager to ensure that business objectives are achieved by leading new/innovative product ideation or development of enhancements for Key Accounts. As well as being accountable for business strategy including market and financial/profitability analysis - for specific products and overall offering.
Product Strategy Drives strategic direction, simplification & integration of company product portfolio, to include (but not limited to):
- Framing of the annual operating plan and three-year strategy
- Developing, prioritizing and managing product pipeline (from ideation through delivery and monitoring of results)
- Leading ongoing market and competitive analysis to aid strategic decision making and development of key messaging/positioning (design together with Strategic Mktg)
- Building alignment with - and in support of - segment-specific business strategies i.e., cross-sale initiatives
- Influencing industry activity/trends and regulation through active participation on external industry groups/boards
- Coordinate effective sales promotion and launch activities (internally and externally)
- Monitor product performance by assessing results on an ongoing basis (quantitative and qualitative)
- Participate in/support enterprise business development activities (M&A, partnerships, etc)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Product development and/or management experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare and/or Employee Benefits arena
- Demonstrated success with process improvement and project management initiatives.
- Effective communication/influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and how it can be applied to solve business problems/provide technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion