**THIS ROLE CAN BE FULLY-REMOTE, OR NYC HQ**
My client is one of the most different and Unique ad-tech Companies around are continuing to grow. They are 50+ people now, looking grow significantly again in 2020. Initially funded by a $25m raise, they are growing fast, and very profitable with a low burn rate.
Their next- generation advertising suite provides precision targeting, audience verification, as well as the first OTT-first device graph and cross-device attribution, while addressing the biggest threats to the advertising industry -- the issues of trust, transparency, fraud and brand safety.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years' experience working in an advanced environment, less if you can hold your own :)
- Back-End experience with Golang, C++, C
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Github and Linux
- Deep understanding of design patterns, software development methodologies, and principles
- You have experience developing protobuf and JSON-based API endpoints
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud computing. concepts, especially on Google Cloud Platform - Firebase, Firestore
- You're passionate about close collaboration with design, product, and marketing
- Back End: Golang, Google Cloud (especially App Engine, Stackdriver, BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud Functions, and Firestore)
- Front End: React, Redux
- The Rest: Google's Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL Google's GCP Suite web3.js, solidity
- Base salary is one of the strongest in the market
- Unlimited Vacation, plus additional paid company holidays.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Lots of other perks!