My clients mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. They are building a diagnostic engine that learns from and empowers the world's most accurate radiologists-but enabling diagnosticians is just the beginning. Through their end-to-end workflow, they are working to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients. They are interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine, and believe in the power of technology to protect and preserve human life. They are in stealth mode.
Customer Service reps develop deep relationships with customers and act as customer allies and advocates. They are responsible for guiding customers through the customer lifecycle from onboarding to success!
- Onboard new customers to to their platform
- Consistently track and improve their onboarding processes
- Proactively build and manage relationships with customers
- Own the customer success and feedback process
- Handle and escalate customer complaints as necessary
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or related role
- Product minded and willing to dig into the nuances of a complex product
- Great communicator and interdisciplinary thinker
- Familiarity with web based customer engagement and triage tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, etc.
- Ability to run large scale and automated surveys of customers and corresponding analytics