Our client MadHive is an end-to-end advertising solution that leverages cryptography, blockchain and AI to power modern media, due to rapid growth they are seeking a Data Scientist.
- 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master's or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with cloud software/tools in GCP.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience using statistical computer languages ( Python, SQL.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/ drawbacks.Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Self-starter, and unafraid of ambiguous goals, worked or have experience in a start-up like organization, where the structure is continuously defined and valued Self-motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Build and deploy models that enable marketers to allocate budgets to various channels in order to drive cross-channel optimization by product and by business objectives.
- Provide insights and suggestions on customer campaign optimization problems and product/platform optimization problems through statistical data analysis when needed.
- Develop models that drive personalization for member interactions on owned and paid marketing channels.
- Build prototypes and MVPs of services and applications that improve the effectiveness of campaigns, creatives, ad networks and/or user segments.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1, with additional plan options available with minimal employee contribution.
- Commuter Benefits: Madhive offers Wageworks commuter benefits. Plus, we've centrally located just a couple of blocks from New York City's Penn Station.
- Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
- Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.