This Series A company is helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their lives, buying or refinancing a house making the process fast, easy and fair.
Your job will be to learn from consumers, customers, developers and internal operations associates then apply those learnings to quickly execute, measure and adjust to boost consumer experience and utilization
- Help develop and execute on a product strategy to acquire and engage potential borrowers.
- Use web analytics to track, understand and influence customer behavior within our funnel.
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, research, experiments, competitive offerings and data analysis to understand user needs and synthesize into learnings for the team, and into product plans to deliver on those user needs.
- Identify and prioritize features to improve conversion and overall borrower experience.
- Enable efficient product execution, including strong collaboration with designers, engineers, and other internal team members.
- Drive the creation, execution, and analysis of A/B tests to find the features with the highest ROI.
- Designing, prototyping and measuring products
- Starting small and scaling with success
- Measuring the effect of changes and communicating it out
- Listening to feedback both from consumers and from your peers
- 3+ years of Product Management experience at a leading data driven consumer technology company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Finance
- Deep analytical capabilities - translate business questions into queries and data into insights
- Mastery of collaboration - clear, concise communication; experience managing many stakeholders and competing initiatives.
- Design - you can work well with UI/UX designers and do some yourself when needed.
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is preferred
- Technical skills - be a force multiplier for our engineering team
- Passion for helping people achieve their financials objectives and familiarity with basic financial concepts.
- You have experience with financial services
- You know what a Mortgage Loan Officer is