A Series A ($20m) B2b data startup, is looking for a VP of Operations to be part of the executive team and oversee all business operations.
The Company, are data focused and their product provides a service that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers. They are at a great stage, fast growing revenue, and profitable already, making this an important time in their growth and operations strategy.
The role will be remote, but ideally you will be based in the United States or Canada. Why this Company / Role?
The Role and Responsibilities
- Be part of the executive team, with major contribution to growth and success
- Work with an already amazing team
- Build into an even bigger role as the Company grows
Skills and Background Experience
- Oversee operations, which include, recruiting, HR, FP&A, Business Ops
- Create strategy to set goals across the Company and measure success
- Communicate across teams, and address issues as they arise
- Be core to every business function
- Experienced, entrepreneurial character
- Startup experience would be preferred
- Experience working with and managing amazing teams
- Dedicated, and hardworking - great attitude
- Market Competitive salary - flexible based on experience
- Bonus and Equity
- Healthcare, Commuter Benefits
- Work from home - remote
- Retirement Benefits