Intelletec has partnered with the Start-up who has developed the first search enginge for beauty. Pulling together millions of product reviews and ratings into one place, our Client helps organize the beautyverse to help users find products that work for them. If you can't find what you're looking for, simply ask the community of over 50,000 on the plaform and you'll have one-on-one advice in no time. Our Client, is where social commerce and beauty meet.
They're looking for an experienced VP of Product Design to grow and lead the product design team, establishing best practices. This will be a leader and a strategic visionary, but someone who is also extremely comfortable diving into the day to day.
- Leading the design of all product user interfaces, including native apps and web applications
- Owning overall product design rationale; building a unique design language that addresses evolving user and customer needs, informs product roadmap, and enables rapid feature expansion
- Working closely with the development, product, and business teams to ensure a clear roadmap to achieving the vision you have conceived given the technology platforms and development time
- Foster a data-driven design culture that's in balance with the overall user experience
- Experience building consumer internet products
- 7 - 10+ years of hands-on product design experience
- Excellent analytical skills and technical understanding
- Proven record of building and developing high-caliber design teams with happy, challenged, and curious designers
- Ability to drive alignment cross-functionally with strong interpersonal and leadership skills