PRINCIPAL DATA SCIENTIST
Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US's Leading Healthcare firms. They are going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join the leadership team in their Cupertino office.
The Principal Data Scientist will have a broad impact and true ownership. You will provide strategic leadership for the development, validation, and delivery of algorithms and statistical models.
- Provide strategic leadership for the development, validation, and delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools.
- Act as the analytic team lead for highly complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
- Establish analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of systems and products to consult and advise on additional efforts across organization/enterprise.
- Motivate team members and probes into technical details, and mentor others to do the same.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills.
- 10 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Superior skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment.
- Expertise in advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the health care industry, products, systems, business strategies and products.
- Demonstrate advanced in-depth specialization in mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling.
- Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion