I am working with an enterprise SaaS company that sells a suite of intelligent optimization tools to factories. They have a lot of client work lined up from manufacturing giants such as BASF, Stanley, Black & Decker, and Diebold Nixdorf.
They are looking for a curious, empathetic, and motivated product manager who can also do product design to join the team. The role will be part consultant, part researcher, part artist, and part project manager. As a product manager, you will coordinate engineering efforts and sync tech with sales and shape the direction of development.
This would be an opportunity to be one of the first 10 employees in the company.
- Own the User Product and Prioritize what gets built
- Be able to write UI specs
- Lead and conduct user research
- Design User Story
- 2-3+ years of PM experience
- Computer Science and/or a Mathematics Degree
- Previous experience with UI/UX and integrating with systems and workflows
- Previous experience in Product Design
- Experience in Manufacturing