Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which now stands at a 2+ billion market cap and is adding more than 100 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. What you'll work on:
Circle is seeking to expand its Capital Markets capabilities with the goal of driving capital efficiency and risk management across Circle's products and services. We're looking for a creative, smart, and driven individual to support our Capital Markets initiatives. Candidates should have experience building and deploying funds transfer pricing, financial risk and credit risk management frameworks. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and interpersonal skills combined with the desire to work closely with product and technical leads.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to monitor and manage financial and credit risk for Circle's products and services;
- Manage the building of models that accurately predict financial and credit exposures for the organization, as well as prepare periodic reports for management summarizing key findings;
- Advise management on capital allocation strategies for both fiat and digital corporate assets;
- Assist with analysis of financing options through use of forecasting models and capital consumption analytics. Partner closely with Circle's third party partners on optimizing our capital needs and cash cycles;
- Assist with enhancing corporate cash flow forecasting capabilities. Identify business drivers around corporate working capital usage;
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with teams across Circle to shape decision-making.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities;
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail;
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals;
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or closely related field;
- 8+ years of experience in one or more of: Treasury, capital management, funds transfer pricing, and/or risk modeling;
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives;
- An enthusiastic roll up your sleeves mentality;
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment;
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets;
- An inclination to solve problems systematically via infrastructure and automation;
- A builder's mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a strong plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.