Our IPO client who are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Their team of world-class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through a powerful platform ecosystem.
They are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions. The Role:
As the Head of SEO you will be a dynamic seasoned SEO professional to join the team. While they've established a world-class marketing team, they've yet to fully develop and implement a full-fledged SEO strategy. As such, they're looking for someone who is comfortable working in ambiguity, without much legacy, building the approach and strategy from scratch. The right candidate will be highly analytical and will enjoy exploring creative approaches that result in the best possible return on investment. The role:
The following additional experience is strongly desired:
- Ability to develop and manage the company SEO strategy from the ground up.
- Experience or strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience using keyword research and data analysis to prioritize your SEO strategy in a data-driven way.
- Ability to demonstrate and disseminate best SEO practices across the organization.
- Experience maintaining ongoing effective analysis and reporting of SEO performance.
- Natural tendency to operate with a testing mindset and approach - testing your efforts closely with data and embracing a fail-fast mentality.
- At least 8 years experience of SEO
- Experience using SEO tools (i.e. Google Webmaster Tools, Omniture, BrightEdge, ScreamingFrog, Botify, Etc.)