About The Position:
We are building a team of hungry, passionate and entrepreneurial people to launch our operations in North America. Key to this development is the Publisher Development manager/director who will be leading our publishers acquisition efforts. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, US Operations & International Development, this individual will be responsible for scaling our partner operations in the US, from prospecting and onboarding new publisher partners to developing partner relationships.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following :
- Execute, participate in and own the publisher business development strategy for the US market.
- Identify and build a strong pipeline of publisher partner leads.
- Negotiate and close new business opportunities to attain or exceed revenue targets.
- Nurture and grow revenue-yielding relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage partner expectations to foster long-term relationships.
- Own partner development and revenue forecasting, brand positioning, as well as pipeline management.
- Lead ongoing competitive analysis and actively contribute to our growth strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to develop account management processes, improve workflow and capabilities to grow revenue, and problem-solve in real-time.
- Work closely with all monetization teams to ensure revenue optimization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements, What We Are Looking For in Our Candidates:
- A strong desire to work in a startup, fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion.
- 3-10 years of direct publisher/business development experience in online advertising (Ad network, SSP...).
- Intimate knowledge of the evolving online advertising and media landscape, as well as understanding of advertisers and digital vendors/partners needs.
- Familiarity with ad-serving platforms and adtech.
- Understanding of advertising industry pricing and competitive trends in publishing and online advertising.
- A Rolodex of industry contacts at publisher organizations.
- Ability to work, successfully prioritize, and execute independently.
- Excellent people skills and group communication skills (e.g., presenting, meetings, speaking, building presentations, etc.) – must be able to command and “own” a room.
- Comfortable at working and closing deals remotely, over the phone and/or Internet.
- Highly organized and analytical.
- Ambitious, driven by challenges and very dynamic.
- Willingness to travel.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus plan
- 20 days PTO
- Medical benefits, including paid parental leave
- A flexible work-from-home environment
The Work Environment
- The role is based in NYC with a flexible work-from-home environment. Note: Current Covid-19 Policy is work-from-home with option for a safe meeting/work place.
- You will evolve in an inclusive, positive work atmosphere that puts a strong emphasis on autonomy, embracing new ideas, and celebrating teamwork.
- Being one of the first hires in NY and of the company, you will have a meaningful part in shaping the company’s growth and culture.
AudienceRun is an affiliate of Tigersun Media Group, a successful advertising and media group based in France. Tigersun Media Group has launched a number of thriving new businesses over the last 15 years, most notably in advertising and publishing. AudienceRun is its newest venture, supported by the group’s mature engineering, support and leadership teams.
Our mission: to offer a wide range of innovative monetization solutions to publishers around the world, while providing advertisers with a powerful performance and ROI-oriented platform.
AudienceRun is an equal opportunity employer that works to foster diversity and inclusion. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, gender identity, orientation, religion, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.