Intelletec has teamed up with an exciting and forward thinking AI startup who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their expanding team, based in their London office.
The Company are working on solving real-world corporate data problems in the finance world and are building an integrated financial analysis platform to answer complex questions at scale utilizing machine learning
If you are interested in working with Deep learning aspects of graphs, Graph databases, Cognitive computing and knowledge-based systems including Natural Language Processing this will be an exciting one for you!Role and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- As a key member of the team, you'll be an individual contributor and owner of data pipeline.
- Data engineering to integrate new data sources into the graph
- Data harvesting - building and integrating with scrapers and mining
- NLP - domain-specific keyword mining and text processing
- Graph building - build, maintain database using reconciliation and disambiguation. Monitor for new content and update data model.
- Data Insights - derive and build graph insights from structural network analysis and community detection and clustering.
- 3+ years of related industry experience in data engineering
- Master's Degree in data science or related field
- Python, Neo4J, Unix / Linux
- ETL pipelines
- Deploying pipelines in the cloud (AWS Lambada and Google Cloud)
Above all, you must be innovative and inquisitive - questions are their business.
My client is looking to offer up to £75k + Benefits & Equity Options, plus amazing growth plans