A Leading Global insurer are looking to add a talented Data Scientist to their team in London.
You will be joining the team to help drive and influence the business' understanding of their customers and become a pivotal contact for many areas of the business that will be looking to utilize this information to drive transformational change.
You will be working cross functionally (matrix environment) across many internal teams, which include product, distribution, marketing, operations, and technology. The Role and Your Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Work with different internal teams on a variety of insurance related problems
- Develop predictive models to support in depth customer knowledge work
- Parter with various teams across the organistion to share and collaborate on findings
- Employ both statistical and machine learning methologies to answer business questions
- 3+ Years experience
- Expertise in SQL, and either Python, R or SAS
- Experience with big data tech like Hadoop, Apache Pig, MongoDB
- Masters Degree or BSc with industry experience
- Base Salary up to £100k depending on experience
- Good bonus package
- Great benefits on offer
- Supportive learning environment