This Enterprise SAAS company has built a mobile learning enablement platform built for employees who interact directly with their customers. It helps these frontline workers access the training and resources they need to quickly get up to speed in their roles at any time, from anywhere and deliver excellent customer experiences.
As a member of the product management team, you will craft the vision for the product and rally a team to execute on your plans. This is a rare opportunity to take the reins of a product generating tens of millions of dollars in annual revenue and drive the next level of its growth. You will work directly with a strong team of product managers, UX designers, researchers, and engineers.
- Help define the concept for your product within the broader product set.
- Identify product opportunities, lead the discovery of differentiated solutions, and craft and maintain the product roadmap.
- Meet with customers and prospects to understand their challenges and their success drivers.
- Balance product investment between the needs of current and prospective customers.
- Work with engineering to deliver timely product releases which meet customer needs and exceed user expectations.
- Serve as an internal and external product subject matter authority and evangelist: collect user feedback, share insights, and convey the product vision.
- Support product marketing to develop go-to-market plans and product messaging.
- Research the competitive landscape and identify positioning opportunities.
- Formulate and track metrics to ensure ongoing product improvement.
- Mentor and advise other product managers.
- 5+ years as a product manager in enterprise SaaS.
- Consistent track record for leading the full lifecycle of mature, large-scale, web-based software products for the enterprise.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation abilities.
- Decision-making, with and without data to hand.
- Strong technical and analytical abilities.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus.