This Venture Funded Consumer Electronics startup is hiring an experienced Product Manager to join their team.
You will be the first full-time product hire, and report directly to the VP of Product & Engineering. Your role will involve helping roadmap, formulate and document new initiatives, and manage projects from start to finish. You'll work with engineering, design, marketing, and other stakeholders to ensure they build the right thing in the right way. You'll also conduct research and dig into data, and help synthesize that with the team to set priorities and iterate.
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager at a technology company
- Need to have previous Mobile experience
- Ideally 2+ years experience building products as a software engineer, designer, or other key role
- Experience with agile software development, including standard processes and tools
- Technical literacy to communicate effectively with engineers
- Design literacy to communicate effectively with designers
- Knowledge of data tools and languages, including SQL