This client is building software products that combine cutting-edge AI with empathetic, user-centric design that make the fresh food supply chain radically more efficient.
As the Head of Product Management, you will be responsible for defining the product vision that supports their lofty mission and building a team that will create the technology that powers the future of grocery.
- Work directly with their founding team to determine the product strategy and vision that aligns with their company mission
- Lead the product efforts and help them build and grow their product from the ground up
- Deeply understand the market and customers in order to build products that deliver massive value to their customers and the broader fresh food ecosystem
- Build a world-class Product and Design team
- Work cross-functionally with Business Operations, Engineering and Design to realize their product vision by taking products from conception to launch
- Build strong relationships with partners and customers in order to inform product strategy and roadmap
- 8+years experience building world-class customer-facing software in a Product Management role
- A proven track record of building and managing diverse and talented teams
- The desire to dive into an industry with huge problems and opportunities in an effort to drive transformational change
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather data, both qualitative and quantitative, emerge with insights, and make and communicate well-reasoned decisions
- Technical fluency that enables you to creatively explore possibilities and challenge constraints with engineering, with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of talented engineers