Our fast-growing Social media startup are rapidly expanding their team and are seeking a Head of Growth. The product you will work on has been designed to protect privacy with private threaded sharing. Focused on people you really know, we're making social a safe, happy place again without personal data mining.
You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the Company including Marketing, Product Management, Design, Engineering, all Execs and the Board.
- Identify barriers for adoption, engagement and retention
- Build efficient acquisition funnels through keen understanding of product, user behavior and trends for setting and attaining acquisition goals
- Design, plan and run programs for effective data capture, analysis and action
- Interface with product, engineering and data teams to run short and long term growth programs
- Build easy to understand granular monitoring for presentation of findings so next steps can be decided quickly
- Communicate and report findings with suggested plans of action
- Work closely with PM's, designers and engineers on growth roadmap to focus on the most impactful ideas
- Develop effective growth strategies against and in cooperation with established players and up and coming competitors
- Relentlessly focus on eliminating friction; finding easy and long term wins for the user
- Ready to dig in with a "Let's Get It Done" attitude to quickly solve problems with constructive solutions and a clear, respectful personality that others want to emulate
- Help build and maintain a "golden rule" company culture
- CS, Math, Physics, Marketing or other relevant education with at least 5 years total experience, with
- 3+ years in similar role at a successful social-mobile community product