A Social Media Company that was founded to change the status quo of Social platforms and protect users are looking for a VP, Growth.
The Company, post funded (below) are still small, but growing quickly, and this C-Level position will be pivotal to contributing to that growth.
Funding c$20m round, raised mid way through 2019
Position: VP, Growth / Growth Lead
You will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform. With a strong core team and top investors, we're looking for people who are passionate about building great products at a great company. You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the Company including Marketing, Product Management, Design, Engineering, all Execs and the Board. You will be working with a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the Company's success.
- You will build acquisition funnels, design experiments, analyze data and help guide the Team to build the funnel. You will come equipped with a high level of technical, creative and personal skills. Degrees in computer science, data or marketing preferred.
- You will help build and maintain a company culture where mutual respect, personal responsibility and fairness are core to the company's values. You must be an unwavering advocate for our customers, products, people and our vision for private social mobile.
- Strong experience in growth strategies, data gathering and analysis.
- Strong product, technical and analytical background along with the ability to solve the unique problems of making mobile social products grow.
- Validated self-starter with strong-problem solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
- Identify roadblocks and solve with invention, innovation, and empathy.
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people.
- You need to be able to work independently with adaptability, integrity, tenacity and a love of learning, imparting your knowledge and ideas to leadership, peers and direct reports.
- Identify barriers for adoption, engagement and retention
- Build efficient acquisition funnels through keen understanding of product, user behavior and trends for setting and attaining acquisition goals
- Design, plan and run programs for effective data capture, analysis and action
- Interface with product, engineering and data teams to run short and long term growth programs
- Build easy to understand granular monitoring for presentation of findings so next steps can be decided quickly
- Communicate and report findings with suggested plans of action
- Work closely with PM's, designers and engineers on growth roadmap to focus on the most impactful ideas
- Develop effective growth strategies against and in cooperation with established players and up and coming competitors
- Relentlessly focus on eliminating friction; finding easy and long term wins for the user
- Ready to dig in with a "Let's Get It Done" attitude to quickly solve problems with constructive solutions and a clear, respectful personality that others want to emulate
- Help build and maintain a "golden rule" company culture
Compensations Benefits and Perks:
Market competitive total compensation package
Early employee "Founder-Level" equity compensation package
Individual medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
Generous vacation policy
Freedom and Flexibility are core to our values. We want you to be happy and we'll work together to keep you that way.