ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally
. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we've built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us. About the role:
ConsenSys is seeking a technical sourcer to create a best in class sourcing strategy and process for companies we are growing internally and various service teams within the organization. In this exciting role you will build and maintain proactive partnerships with key leaders in order to understand their team's structure, key initiatives and projects, evaluate talent needs, and contribute ideas, solutions and tools. This position has accountability to our Talent Team, our People Team, and the greater organization.
You will be responsible for building talent pipelines, work closely with our Talent Partners and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements and ultimately own the active and passive candidate pool. Responsibilities:
- Partner with the talent team and hiring managers to build a steady pipeline of top talent through internet searches, referrals, networking and other channels
- Craft meaningful messaging that yields high response rates that ultimately result in hires
- Run point from initial outreach through phone screen stages
- Maintain squeaky clean data in our ATS (Greenhouse) and regularly track/analyze pipeline and performance data to iterate on your approach
- Source quality active and passive software engineering candidates
- Review inbound applications to determine qualified candidates
- Generate internal and external referrals
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- 2+ years sourcing for technical roles
- Expert in Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Arsenal of creative sourcing strategies to engage software engineering candidates
- Strong understanding of software industry and technical vocabulary
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience crafting personalized messages
- Ability to efficiently screen resumes and LinkedIn profiles to identify fit
- Startup or entrepreneurial company experience preferred
- Ability to focus on the details, but also understand the bigger picture
- Interest in new technology, Blockchain, and/or Ethereum
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You'll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.