My client is looking for a Product Marketing, Sales Enablement Manager to be based out of New York City. They are a start-up within a large enterprise! This is a Customer Support Platform that was developed and built in-house initially for their own use. Recently, they started selling the product to enterprise companies that want a unified customer support platform that will allow them to create better customer experiences for their brands.
- Initiate and execute their sales enablement strategy and plans for SMBs and SMEs - in close collaboration with the sales team.
- Create and maintain marketing and sales collateral that spans the customer lifecycle, such as pitch decks, product data sheets, sales scripts, and business case materials with the goal of improving closed-won rates and accelerating sales cycles.
- Work closely with the sales team to drive sales readiness and productivity.
- Work closely with the Marcom Manager to identify opportunities for content, events, PR, thought leadership, presentations, demos, and more.
- Contribute to all of their product outbound marketing activities.
- Communicate product value props to the sales team and develop tools that support the selling process.
- Create effective content for multiple audiences (CIO, VP Support, CFO, etc) in a variety of formats (presentations, white papers, videos, booths, swag, etc).
- Dig deep to gain an understanding of the target audience, gathering insights about target personas, buyer needs and the process of purchasing decisions for organizations' products.
- A Product Marketing Manager/Sales Enablement Manager with a BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- You have 2+ years' marketing sales enablement, product marketing or requisite experience (preferably in SaaS B2B company), and you've worked with and trained sales teams to communicate product value to buyers.
- You're a storyteller with deep empathy for users and can adapt how you communicate to best engage a given audience.
- You're passionate about technology, always keen to learn how things work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- You have a high EQ and the natural ability to build rapport with almost anyone.
- You're great at accepting feedback and multiple points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- You also have a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and strong project management skills.
- You're an exceptional verbal and written communicator and self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Bonus points if you have related market/industry experience, technical/product category experience and/or sales experience
- $130,000 Base Salary