Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce. What you'll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity. What you'll be responsible for:
As a Talent Coordinator, you'll join a team focused on helping Circle's employees be as effective as possible. You will assist in the company's growth and scale by providing the best in class service to Circle's global workforce. You will work closely with the other members of the Talent team to understand and master current processes, then find ways to streamline and improve, and ultimately own them. We're looking for an ambitious, quick-learning, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work and dedication. What you'll work on:
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Administer global health, dental, vision, life and other insurance plan benefits including enrollments, changes, and terminations. Assist in the annual renewal process. Conduct audits of talent systems and invoices to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support and assistance to the SVP, Talent and other members of the Talent team.
- Coordinate interviews and assist with the recruitment process.
- Facilitate payroll processes for US and international locations.
- Perform US and international onboarding processes such as background checks, I-9 documentation, benefit education, HRIS data entry, and scheduling coordination.
- Assist with processing of terminations including updating HRIS, benefits, and COBRA administration.
- Participate in other Talent duties as assigned such as immigration, talent reporting and analytics, equity administration, policy implementation, process documentation, and employee communication.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- Strong work ethic with aspirations to advance career.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can do, customer-focused attitude.
- Mature ability to keep information confidential.
- 1+ years of experience with Human Resources.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.