Lead Front-End Engineer
Intelletec has partnered with an early stage emotion-based search engine startup that helps people who are stressed, anxious, or sad improve their mood within 3 minutes, whenever they need.
You are a mission-driven engineer who wants to make this world a better, healthier place.
As one of the first key engineering team members at the company, you will be working directly with the co-founders and the core team to own the main app and drive mission-critical, high-impact changes. You will approach every problem with a hacker mindset.
Just launched last year and voted "#1 New App & Best of 2017" as well as "#1 Trending App (2018)" by Apple.They have a massive vision for transforming the way consumers take care of their health & wellness.
A hyper-growth startup backed by top VC's such as Reach Capital, Cowboy Ventures, Sequoia Scout Fund, and 1517 Fund, angels such as CEO of Life360 and CPO of WeWork, and UC Berkeley's SkyDeck Accelerator.
- Own Aura's core product (React Native & Node) and drive iterations to create inflection points in the product
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and data scientists to form hypotheses, test them, and analyze the findings
- Maximize product iteration speed with a hacker mindset while maintaining stable infrastructure
- Build and lead the engineering team
- Create a strong company culture with the co-founders
- Grow exponentially as an engineer and as a person
- 2 years of experience as a full-time software engineer, 5+ years preferred
- Proficiency with React & Node or React Native
- Native iOS / Android experience preferred but not required
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org