ConsenSys is a blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, and developers. Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized world wide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.About Infura
Infura's development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It's powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day. Our request response times are up to 20x faster than our nearest competitor, our API suite always has the latest network updates. The strength, reliability and stability of Infura's infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem.
INFURA is building and developing an infrastructure platform for the rapidly growing decentralized web. We are seeking a passionate Senior Dev with an interest in large volume, low latency, behind the scenes systems.
You'll be working on the Internal Platform and Product team at Infura. This team is responsible for the tools and systems that our products build on top of. Billions of user authentications per day with latency measured in nanoseconds? You'll work on that! A data lake with trillions of events to draw from? You'll work on that too! If you're interested in Golang, change data capture, streaming data (kafka/kinesis), and "interesting" databases, we'd love to hear from you!Requirements:
* Experience with Go (preferred) or Python
* Self-directed. We want you to own the systems you build.
* Have built systems at scale in the past and can discuss the architectural tradeoffs that went into them.
* Firm understanding of streaming vs messaging technologies.
* Experience with data lakes, data warehousing, and OLAP technologies.Bonus:
* Experience with CDC pipelines
* Experience with Kinesis or Kafka
* Experience with Grafana or TableauHere are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You'll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.