Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the most popular crypto platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We're looking for a junior quant to join our Markets Division, which powers our trading products and risk management infrastructure. As the oldest and most trusted company in crypto, you'll join a group of highly motivated pioneers who are reinventing finance. If you're passionate about crypto, trading and financial markets and enjoy solving problems in a high paced environment and challenging the status quo, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Develop, maintain & monitor the operational health of our markets risk systems and models
- Manage pricing, execution and liquidity provision associated with our trading products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, product managers and data scientists to understand and improve technical infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and respond quickly to external market events
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Strong numerical, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- 1-3 years' experience in a quantitative/analytical role within cryptocurrency markets and/or other financial markets.
- Experienced in Python, SQL and / or other coding languages.
- Knowledge of financial modelling and financial mathematics.
- Strong teamwork collaborative skills
- A growth mindset and a high level of motivation, resilience and adaptability.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.