Our pre-seed mental health client who has raised $4million in funding this year are seeking a Senior Backend/DevOps Engineer to join their growing REMOTE team.
Our client s a new type of mental health solution centred around live, guided audio discussions between peers. Their goal is to create a solution that is more accessible, engaging, and modern while delivering real results.
They are looking for an experienced, versatile Backend Developer to work on developing and deploying our mobile and web APIs. You are someone who is familiar with the full software life cycle, can adapt quickly with a small, collaborative team, and thrives on envisioning, building, and implementing new products from scratch. You have proven experience selecting technology stacks and implementing solutions to build scalable and dynamic backends.
- Develop, build and run scalable and robust mobile backend
- Collaborate with product, design and other parts of the team to help us move fast
- Develop tools for our team to push personalized content to users
- Implement automated deployment and continuous monitoring
- Experience with REST, Python, Postgres, Docker, AWS. Bonus: web development and some realtime frameworks.
- You move fast with a passion for quality
- You have built and administered systems related to virtualized development environments
- You have built scaled web-based applications and databases in the cloud
- You can take a high-level goal and deliver shippable code without micro-management
Note this role will be fully remote across the US!