Our client is a leading Health company who are seeking a Principal Data Scientist to there Data Scient team based in San Francisco.
Your role as a Principal Data Scientist will as the analytic team lead for highly complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
- Leading development and execution of new and/or highly complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modelling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Establishing analytical rigour and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
- Managing highly complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
- Applying in-depth knowledge of systems and products to consult and advise on additional efforts across organization/enterprise.
- Motivating team members and probes into technical details, and mentors' others to do the same.
- 10 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Demonstrates advanced in-depth specialization in mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling.
- Comprehensive knowledge on health care industry, products, systems, business strategies and products.
- Expertise in innovating and implementing novel machine learning techniques.
- Expertise in advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Superior skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment.
- Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field required
- MS preferred